Once you have completed your purchase you will receive a confirmation email including the details of your order.
*Please note sometimes these emails can take up to 24 hours to come through and can get caught in spam filters. If you are waiting on confirmation please check your spam filter first.
If your email hasn't been received after 48 hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain all the required info on your pre-purchase.
This email will state the amount paid, your voucher code, what it is valid for and the expiration date (in NZST). You must redeem your code within this period against the book format stated.
You can apply a pre-purchase code to order books you already have in progress.
It is important to remember that, as per our terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers, pre-purchase vouchers and discount codes can only be redeemed at www.milkbooks.com and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift vouchers and pre-purchase vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other vouchers or codes.
- Gift vouchers and pre-purchase vouchers must be redeemed by the expiration date stated. If the gift voucher or pre-purchase voucher is not redeemed by the expiry date, customer will forfeit the amount paid for the gift voucher or pre-purchase voucher and MILK reserves to right to not honour the voucher.
- Each gift voucher and pre-purchase code is valid for one time use only, and can only be used for a single transaction at www.milkbooks.com unless you selected ’Ship Separately’ at the time of purchase; in which case your code will be valid for multiple uses as stated on the voucher confirmation. If a transaction exceeds the value stated, customer will be required to pay any additional amount in order to complete said transaction. If a transaction is less than the value stated, customer forfeits any balance not used, and no credit or cash will be owing, and unless otherwise stated the value of your voucher cannot be applied to any shipping costs incurred.
- All transactions at www.milkbooks.com are in US Dollars. Value stated on voucher is in US Dollars. New Zealand customers will be subject to GST.
- Any additional costs (i.e. extra pages) and shipping charges are processed in US Dollars by www.milkbooks.com, and you can choose to pay in one of 24 different currencies at checkout using PayPal. Visit www.paypal.com for a list of available currencies. All transactions will be converted from US Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate on the day your transaction is processed. Visit www.xe.com to find out today's exchange rates.
- You must create an Account with MILK to redeem gift vouchers or promotional codes; purchasing or redeeming vouchers or promotional codes constitutes acceptance of MILK’s Terms and Conditions.
- MILK is based in Auckland, New Zealand. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Full terms: http://www.milkbooks.com/terms-and-conditions/default.aspx#term-125159