Select ‘order’, read through the checklist and confirm, making sure you have looked out for the following:
- Check for image resolution warnings.
- Check for text over-run alerts.
- Check for special characters.
- Complete any book cover and box labels. View labels by clicking DESIGN.
- Look through your book in PREVIEW to see how it will print.
1. Select order
2. Read over the checklist. If you have completed all of the following actions, tick each box and then click 'Confirm my order'.
3. You will redirected to 'My Books'. Select 'Pay & Print'
4. Check over the list again and select 'Confirm my order'.
5. You will then be redirected to 'My Basket'. Here you can add additional copies or change the fabric of your book. You also have the option to add another copy but select with another cover fabric.
*Please note that your book will now appear as a generic thumbnail; it won’t be reflective of the cover image etc. you uploaded. Please don’t be concerned – if you thoroughly checked over your order everything will print as you confirmed.
If you wish to add another project to your order the return to My Books and confirm another project for print. You will be taken to your basket again where you will now have two separate projects.
At this stage you can apply any promotional code, gift voucher etc. that you wish to redeem. Remember that your code will not apply if it is valid for another format.
Once you have added all the books you wish to order, applied any codes, and confirmed all details, you may proceed. You will then be prompted to enter your delivery details and complete payment.
Please note that the shipping and billing addresses can be different.