Once you have uploaded your images you will be able to select a book format.
Please note that if you have not uploaded enough images, or they are too small you may need to choose a different book format.
- Choose the format for your book.
- Shift images to create your grid cover – you can do this manually or use the ‘shuffle’ tool.
- Choose a color for the linen cover (Note: all photo books except the Moleskine Medium Square come in a choice of 4 linen colors.)
- To change the look of your book, click on one of the thumbnails at the bottom of the page. Here you can flick between spreads, resize and reorder your images. You may set your images to ‘fit’ or ‘fill’, or click ‘manual’ to adjust using your mouse. Use the slider to zoom in on your images. Ensure you save any changes you make.
- Once you are happy with your book, click ‘Add to Basket’ to review your order and add additional copies if desired.
- Select ‘Checkout’ and add your delivery details. Please note we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
- Select ‘Continue’ to confirm your order details and enter payment information. At this stage you may apply a promotional code.
Allow 10 – 14 days for production and delivery. For a full list of shipping costs see: http://www.milkbooks.com/milk-print/shipping.aspx
Please note that with MILK & Print you do not have an account so we do not store past orders. All notifications will be sent to the provided email.
If you need any assistance please contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com